What will make this party different than the last two thrown? Well, I’ll tell ya. This one is bound to be a fall fantasy, set with artists, erotic photographers, acrobats and a ballet dancer. If you still feel a little nervous, an open bar hour will help you loosen up!
Most people ask why start parties like this to begin with. When I wrote about Sally’s first party, she explained that “people get tired of normal networking parties.” What she is looking for is an raw and edgier New York, the way the city was before tourists and smoking bans. What she wants to do is host a party that will break the ice within the people attending. She has hosted two other events: A naked pool party and a pillow fight lingerie party. Since then, it has been getting quite the attention and reviews. But, soon follows the controversy…
As the third party comes near, some media has been labeling the soiree as too risqué, questioning if Sally is in the porn industry or if it’s a swingers event of some sort. So, as a full supporter of the party, I can say it is far from either of them. The party stands for true liberation and a celebration of the human body, made for the free-spirited and not for the faint at heart. But as far as Sally thinks of it, “Media is media, right?”
The Fall Naked Painting Party: Spice. Warmth. Change. Metamorphosis. Evolution.
The Gallery Bar
120 Orchard Street
Wednesday, September 29th
8PM – 2AM
$20 at door
Sponsored by Chairman’s Reserve Rum
Hosted by Sally Golan & Social Exposure Media
PLEASE HONOR THE FOLLOWING RULES AT THIS EVENT
1. Must wear shoes or flip flops, NO BARE FEET so you don’t get injured
2. By entering the venue, you agree to photography and video
3. You can bring a camera, please ask before snapping away
4. This is not a swinger event. The energy is sexy and fun, just be respectful please
5. No throwing paint on the walls or at people
6. Must check your belongings. The venue is not responsible for lost or stolen items.
7. $20 at the door is paid in cash only please
All About Sally
For more on Sally: http://vimeo.com/7615217
Sally’s article in KARIN + RAOUL Magazine: www.karinandraoul.com